A homemade version of Kentucky Fried Chicken’s Famous Bowls, these copycat KFC Famous Bowls are a winner. Crispy chicken and sweet corn sits on top of creamy mashed potatoes. Finished off with a hearty drizzle of rich brown gravy, and shredded cheeses- it’s a hearty bowl full of comfort food with that classic KFC taste without ever having to leave your house.
Why I love this recipe:
- 5 ingredients it all it takes!
- Whips up in under 20 minutes.
- You can make as much or as little as you’d like, it is so versatile.
6 servings mashed potatoes
1 24 oz package popcorn chicken cooked
1 15 oz can corn drained and heated
1 pkg beef gravy cooked
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Make 6 servings of instant mashed potatoes (or make your own homemade).
- Cook popcorn chicken according to package.
- Heat up your corn in the microwave or on stovetop, your preference.
- Make your gravy, I used a jar of roasted chicken gravy.
- Assemble bowls by layering potatoes, corn, chicken, gravy and then top with shredded cheddar cheese.